ABOUT OUR BOOSTER ORGANIZATION
This active group of top-notch parents, alumni, and community members go over and beyond to keep the “Raven Band” on the cutting edge of excellence. Year-round there are many areas where extra hands, smiles, teamwork and all-around support are needed especially during fall marching season. Some areas include the annual band banquet, carpentry projects, chaperoning, collect parking fees, fundraising, game day meals, homecoming events, special events at the school, loading/unloading equipment, transporting equipment, photography, provide water/gatorade, senior night events, uniform alterations, and more.
If you would like to join our village, please contact Sandy Anderson at email@example.com or any of our other board members or you can browse the sign-up sheet to get started.
General Roles of Booster Board Positions
- President - Responsible for organizing booster activities and chaperones for the benefit of the Alonso Band Program. The President will work closely with the Director, Board and Committees.
- Vice President – Fundraising – Research and help coordinate fundraisers for both the general band fund and for individual student accounts.
- Vice President – Volunteers – Help recruit and coordinate volunteers for home and away games, events, trips, etc.
- Treasurer - Responsible for keeping accurate records in CutTime and supporting ledger of all student transactions as well as monies made and spent through booster organization; expected to report financial status monthly to the board and parents/guardians.
- Secretary - Responsible for documenting and reporting meeting information to parents/guardians.