ABOUT OUR BOOSTER ORGANIZATION
This active group of top-notch parents, alumni, and community members go over and beyond to keep the “Raven Band” on the cutting edge of excellence. Year-round there are many areas where extra hands, smiles, teamwork and all-around support are needed especially during fall marching season. Some areas include the annual band banquet, carpentry projects, chaperoning, collect parking fees, fundraising, game day meals, homecoming events, special events at the school, loading/unloading equipment, transporting equipment, photography, provide water/gatorade, senior night events, uniform alterations, and more.
If you would like to join our village, please contact Sandy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our other board members or you can browse the sign-up sheet to get started.
General Roles of Booster Board Positions
- President - Responsible for organizing booster activities and chaperones for the benefit of the Alonso Band Program. The President will work closely with the Director, Board and Committees.
- Vice President – Fundraising – Responsible for researching and organizing fundraising activities to benefit the general band fund and individual student accounts.
- Vice President – Volunteers – Responsible for ensuring volunteer needs are filled for all events.
- Treasurer - Responsible for keeping clear records of all transactions or monies made through the booster organization and reporting them to parents/guardians.
- Secretary - Responsible for documenting and reporting meeting information to parents/guardians.